Follow Dashboard





TITLE --> busy2 !!
Saturday, September 4, 2010 | 11:22 AM | 0 comments



I've been so busy this past few month..
i mean with all the exams..study and such..and PUASE !! :p
We got only 6 days left till Hari Raya!!..mark your calendar people..
i've marked MINE ! :D..

and last week..i had a gr8 time with my bestie..keke..mne x nyew..
asyik on9 till 1.00 am..hahaha..its fun..♥ shhh...
and watch movie....having lots of fun !
Dear John and The Last Song ! ♥

photo


but then yesterday ...ade someone tuh..merajok plak..:((..
ngade2!....hehe...alololo..
xpe2..u dh owkay kan ?? ...rite..
nk nyanyi nih!! u better listen ! ♥ my all-time fav..
Darren Hayes ! :)


Let me be the one you call
If you jump I'll break your fall
Lift you up and fly away with you into the night
If you need to fall apart
I can mend a broken heart
If you need to crash then crash and burn
You're not alone ♥




btw...u want some cookie ???
oooppss..ur FASTING..remember ??



♥ yummy.. :)
0 comment here ! :)



Old things | New things