Follow Dashboard





TITLE --> i hate this feeling.
Monday, November 14, 2011 | 7:44 AM | 0 comments

again and again.
DO WE HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS EVERYfckingDAY! :O
why in the world this is happening to me!
i just dont get it.

image

YA ALLAH. please.. remain and strengthen OUR friendship.
everything i did mesti ade yg tak kene.
a small little things has now become a BIG ISSUES.
GOSH. i hate this. im NOT okay with this..
i thought you knew me :'(
but i just cant see that.
i cared bout you. #seriously.
but i dont think you cared bout me. i dont mind.
but at least please support me.
for this instant time..
i really a support . especially from you.
because you are my special friend to me la..
to you. im a nobody rasenye. tape. i dont mind.


im SORRY. if my word hurts you.
for you info.. im a type yang SANGAT TERASA and SO TOUCHY.
im not used to that.
so because of this it hurts me.
i am the one who started it. but idk how to end it.
but PLEASE jgn ambik hati sket pon.
i said all those things because i am blaming myself for everything i've done.
but i just wanna why you say such things.



OUCH gile gile tau tak.

I AM CRUEL AND SELFISH

if you wanna unfriend me and unfollow me.
go ahead. you are most welcome to do that.
if that will makes everything better.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


and i just hate when people start to worry about me.
to 'YOU' .. i wanna say it clearly.
ignore the timelines please?
WE just expressing our feelings . dont worry much.
if we tk sesuai to be a friend. then we just dont.

IF HEARTACHE WAS A PHYSICAL PAIN I COULD FACE IT

but . this is worse case.
if ignoring me is the BEST WAY. then proceed.
i dont mind. just take care.
and jgn minom carbonated drinks.


eerrrr.. i dont see any changes.
it was like.. everyday. we ok. pastu tk. ok. tk. ok. tk.
*cucckoooInTheHead* dibuatnyee..
but ape ape pon. DONT BLAME YOURSELF.
its my own fault.




0 comment here ! :)



Old things | New things