Follow Dashboard





TITLE --> hai
Tuesday, June 18, 2013 | 11:31 PM | 0 comments

You change or did i change ? thats a big question i'd say. You seems avoiding me everytime anytime when our eyes meet. what did i do? tell me. please. i beg you. because of this.. it seems so awkward lately. And I really miss you and it’s hard to tell you when this things happened.

Let me say this thing clearly. Im really sorry if I do anything wrong. I don’t wanna loose this friendship. You mean something to me. Yes. I mean it.
I need you to be like you used to ..i mean in a good way. And I’m a bit shy like A LOT actually to say I love you or even I miss you. I’m not that kinda lovey dovey person. But in person maybe I am. Hehe.

If I could make a better way so could smile..i would do anything for you J



0 comment here ! :)



Old things | New things