Follow Dashboard





TITLE --> MY WORLD TOUR in MALAYSIA ! :D
Sunday, April 24, 2011 | 6:04 PM | 0 comments



21ST APRIL 2011
THE DAY I WILL NEVER EVER EVER !! FORGET !!
MY DREAM CAME TRUE! #NEVERSAYNEVER
i WENT to Justin Bieber's concert ..
MY WORLD TOUR ! :D

my FIRST ever concert! :) weeeeeeeeee~~
still cant believe it..
since i WON those tix..
i cant stop thinking about the concert..
im so superduperexcited!



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so.. the day begins..
i prepare EVERYTHING..
charge-ing my phone .. camera .. TWO tickets! and MYSELF! HAHA. :D



THEN.. around 6pm.. Munirah came to my house.. :)
My dad wanted to send us at the Stadium Merdeka..
so.. this are some of this pics.. WHILE waiting for my dad.. -.-








FUTURE MRS. BIEBER ! :D


then we start OUR journey to see JUSTIN BIEBER LIVE !
aroung 6.30pm we moved out..
weeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~

it was RAINING! OMB!
my mum told me to bring 'small' umbrella..
just in case..

sooo.. the traffics was like @#$#%$^%^&^*
damn JAMMED! OMB! :O
normal la.. by that time.. many people..
trying to get back home from their office and stuff.. -.-
btw. it still raining..

my dad told me.. from OUR house to stadium merdeka about 30mins je..
but then it ended up ..we stuck in the car for ONE HOUR !
FOR BIEBER's SAKE! i dont mind... HAHA :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------

we arrived around 7.40pm..
my dad dropped us near the Stadium Merdeka..
the road through the stadium was closed temporarily..
because.. it was tooo crowded with all he BELIEBERS :D
SO.. me and munirah.. WE walked sket.. then we reached the ENTRANCE!
unfortunately.. it wasn't OUR entrance..
it was GREEN ZONE entrance..
OURs was Orange zone..
and it was the OTHER SIDE of stadium..
OMB! then. we walked cepat2 to the other side. :)

with all the muds.. *it was raining just now*
yuckss... nevermind..
continue walk..
then WE saw a HUGE banner!
ORANGE ZONE ENTRANCE..
:D i was like.. haaaahh ! FINALLY!
1 stadium kite jalan. HAHA. :D


--------------------------------------------------------------------

the tix READY! :)
then suddenly i heard NO CAMERA ALLOWED! WTF! :O
*quickly take my camera* then sorokkan at my pocket.. :)
then they checked OUR bag..
all the foods.. water bottle nd UMBRELLA.. are not ALLOWED to the stadium ..
and plus camera!
i was lucky enuff to hide my camera!
but my 'small' umbrella and my tupperware water bottle.. GONE!

im DOOMED! mama sure marah me..
nevermind.. now its BIEBER time!
HAHA. ;D


as we entered the stadium.. all the BELIEBERs were screaming out loud..
it was Mizz Nina performing.. :P
it was quite ok for me.. *im NOT a fan of her* ..

DAMN! loadza people in here! :O





then we start sang along to Mizz Nina's .. HAHA :D
we searched the 'place' to seat..
we decided to seat at least NEAR the stage.. :)
FOUND IT! it was kinda near la..
hehehe. :P

..
then suddenly after the LONG WAITS..
the COUNTDOWN begins !!


everybody starts screaming... hhhhmmmmpp.. including ME! :)

he started off with an OPENING song..
LOVE ME ! FYI dont laugh! my VOICE was too loud! HAHA. sorry.
EXCITED la. hehhe. :P



my view of side.. :)


next song was BIGGER..





U SMILE



ONE TIME



ONE LESS LONELY GIRL



NEVER SAY NEVER



RUNAWAY LOVE



PRAY



FAVOURITE GIRL



EENIE MEENIE



SOMEBODY TO LOVE



BABY ( CLOSING )



THE MOST CUTEST VIDEO EVER !!!



the concert ended around 10.40pm. i think.. :P
HAHA. LOL





in the monorail..
heading to TITIWANGSA station :P

ORANGE ZONE wristband! :)
OMB! my hand mcm giant.. -.-



A NIGHT TO REMEMBER! #seriously.. :P
PLEASE COME BACK TO MALAYSIA!! :D


0 comment here ! :)



Old things | New things