Follow Dashboard





TITLE --> Buhbye BSD :'(
Monday, May 16, 2011 | 8:00 AM | 0 comments


In a few days..i'll be leaving BSD..
THIS FRIDAY..
im heading to Penang..
i dapat Surat Tawaran in Uitm Penang..
DIP. in Electrical Engineering :)
im soooooo excited but scared at the same time. :(
this will be my FIRST time away form my family..

and most of all.. away from my beloved friends.. :'(
i WILL never forget u guys..

sooo.. now i wanna APOLOGIZE everything i did before..
if tersalah ckp or ape2 lah.. kay?
dont forget to text me anything! :)




Especially to all my friends ; Airina,Hazirah,Amal, Hanim , Wawa , Hanisah,
Piqa, Dayah, Shu, Alya, Amnas, Amirah, and x lupe jgk to Hanif..

thax for everything !


and to my 'tuition' buddies ; Munirah , Fara , Farooqie, Nana, Zaty, Erina
and you too MR. PANG!
i'll miss you .. :'(


but most of all I WILL STUCK IN THE MOMENT WITH YOU
MUNIRAH KAMARUZAMAN :)
hahhhahahhahaha.. :P
High20! exam pon nk tiru results org..
org nk pi Penang pon hang nk ikot.. :D
hahha. ILY bestie!

0 comment here ! :)



Old things | New things