Follow Dashboard





TITLE --> RED FM.
Tuesday, December 6, 2011 | 6:16 PM | 0 comments

RED FM's late night love song


last night.. i slept @munirah's room.
around 11.30pm ..
an unknown number called me..
i dont wanna pick up. so i gave my fon to muni. :)
then "tht person' wanna speak to me.
and yeah.. i spoke to 'that person'..
it was Min from redfm actually.


she said.. my three song request was chosen ..
for late night love song THREESOME.
and FORGODSAKE (!)
munirah heard me when i talked to Min. -.-
sakaaaaaaii.. die gelak nonstop. then she start to text ALMOST ALL
of our frens and her frens to listen RedFm. haiiiihhhhhh..
..

ok.. move on..
Min said i also won a dinner for 2 at Uncle Chillis, Hilton Petaling Jaya on NEW YEAR's EVE !
:D hahahhaha. surprise2.. unexpected call. :3
thax u guys.


and..
my 1st song request was



JOE BROOKS - HOLES INSIDE


BSB - Shape Of My Heart



SAVAGE GARDEN - I KNEW I LOVED YOU


thats all :) hehehehehe..
just made my day.

0 comment here ! :)



Old things | New things